Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wu Dafu take me to his house

 I take dance and Wutai Fu sent those two potted. Way, he explained the background of my life experience, him to buy drinks in when you lose. the family has not been anywhere to be found, and finally back to your arms two shoe, said to be a little girl about your age and to his, according to the little girl say you are a man away. do not like liars, like cheated!) then you sell back to the traffickers turn Yincuoyangcha Tianjin, our mother is no longer pregnant because of abortion, the sad occasion to buy you! or anti-pins!

my head, passed away four years ago. It seems that we really one, the logic of speech, are similar.

be missed and then to recognize it!

good in my life after the legendary ah ~ please call me Lu Xiao Feng!

impression, I really been to the beach hours, the memory is vague, but still feel like anything's broken.

So to say, I do not know the feelings of dancing shoes then how to catch, and I recovered the bird shoes for him when his heart is?

Now get back you might ease her condition. Zhang far to see the dancing and waiting in the mouth floor, an expressionless face, a Kutaichoushen. Zhang a look that is forced to come, but the dance expression to some strange, supposedly he was pleased to meet that I have this favorite Could it be that he does not want me to be his sister?

go to the front, Wutai Fu re-introduced to my dance: Feelings of their brothers at home seems to sub-ah! Sure enough, the two animals is the mountain can not be!

care for him so angry he Lie lips Zhideng me. Wutai Fu rescue, said: pointing to dance, very dissatisfied to complain: Zhang phrase thorn in the raw. He took a deep breath and stared at me furiously, I have no choice but to spread the Tanshou, with aging and tone, said: Huh? What's in the Wutai Fu Zhang hands handle it? Wen I came on what good? Three brothers, their atmosphere is really strange!

entered the corridor to see the arm with a middle-aged women Wen greeted at the door. Tall slim woman figure, handsome looks tranquility amongst, looking slightly pale, elegant and melancholy, is a beautiful young set. This should be my mother, but how it all with no resemblance between their own, probably looks a far cry from that I could no flesh and blood of intimacy.

woman look wistfully at the moment to see Shashi into my old man in tears, she was excited and tried to step in, take my hand, watching me with pity, then will I And hold in my arms, I sobbed and said: arms was both strange and discomfort, can not help but harbor apology. My body is stiff, and some flawless. Wutai Fu Wu approached her mother live arm, I, the moment would not let go.

sat down on the sofa, arms a little to calm down the emotional mother, she reached out and wants to touch my face, but was out of the way I instinctively. She looked bleak, look reveals unspeakable sadness, slowly withdrew his hand trembling. I suddenly Heart guilt. At this time, dance mom brought a blanket cover for arms legs, turn back to the military mom pad cushion is good, and then forced to scratch out under my nose, laugh at me:

Wutai Fu also came over, squeezed my face, smiled to show military mom, The doctor is very hard to start, it is estimated that he pinched my face was red. Mother's hand brushed Wutai Fu Wu, painfully pinching pain Wutai Fu looked to be the place, repeatedly rubbing me, rebuke: a dead loved to squeeze her face. you see, not quite a nose. animal, your mouth is so toxic! I am not convinced to plead for themselves: Touched his nose, looked at the chest, think I have really sad, no body can do very up place? To convince ourselves only, but fortunately as a woman, otherwise I would have even more painful - that is, impotence!

see Wu Zhang mother sitting in the distance, not friendly to me, afraid that I mind the busy, explained: To daughter,UGG boots cheap, he gave his daughter as a dependent until giving birth to you, he was in exchange for men. So the two of you feeling bad, is my reason. You do not blame my mother! This of course can not blame you, their relationship is not good because the hours of seating even than his sister wearing a skirt drift ... ...

Kazakhstan, Zhang, and you still wearing a skirt, hehe ~ I'm going to write tabloid! Honest account, that singer is not you?

I have a little aggrieved, it will certainly broke her heart.

Zhang then Coushang

came, I said: our house one family line you are not alone!



with this family because I can not think of any memories, my mother sent for dance brought Wu album. Open album, can not help but secretly sigh, dance, and Wutai Fu-hour photo cute, ah, the little boys are pale and the net, temperament is also very similar, gentle, but they put a little early Wutai Fu glasses. Zhang is pleasant hours, long compared to girls but also sweet. The age of my photos are very small, even if so, can also see a handsome girl, and the original home is said to engage in those fake photos to vary more and now I am very different! Album is up to me and dance photo, the photo of our gorgeous bare smile. As Wutai Fu said about a child dancing Who Loved me. The Wutai Fu's photos are mostly flowers and trees there are small animals or strange photo of reptiles, he had always different, BT Ni-ended nature of burst on the scene, three years old that old, really fulfilled in him. Turn to dance and my photo, I inadvertently stole askance to dance, but unexpected encounter with his eyes, his gentle eyes exception, I hated hi, I really hope that this time his eyes are his students Mrs Rong, Rong, especially not his sister.

--------------

from today, Xiaorong base Comrade immediate concern of the beast! By an adult, say trouble, so this idea just flash the flash only, Ha ha!

Oh, I think a lot of adults have earlier predicted the development of the last chapter, and I think we should not be too bolt from the blue bar, brother and sister relationship, it seems really Gouxue ah, it is soap, a adults say it is too Qiong Yao, and Kazakhstan, the thrust of my grandmother to take over the baton Qiong Yao, but guess she is definitely not for me, ha! Gouxue to be poured, without things to prove - you are not a ghost!

While speaking on the material, there are many things I did not write the University, but that they should not write this kind of youth culture on campus, and it is not good at, ah, but also that binding the hands and not very suitable for I abstract scribbles. (With an adult, I began to nonsense eight, and hey, you just know me hateful of ah ~ ah hindsight) is mainly, I happy to write music point, is not happy to write child point, while writing edges are missing, see you Sibu Si, Sibu Si, the total write death, could not help but ah ~ so casually as if the text can not write the modern dead, Khan ~ so he decided to write to adjust the mood.

dance is a foster child to ask a lot of adults? Answer NO!

Skeptical

Xiaorong just arrived, and sometimes not adapt to changed his tune, but it is particularly strong ability to adapt to the child! After receiving the signal Wutai Fu dance, drag me from the military mom whispered to me:
arms, full of deep feeling, shouting:

force my mother into her arms, happy to pat my back. Dance in behind her, nodded with satisfaction, the next hand gesture I get 10 yuan bonus. Hey, I ran straight to the nest beasts, beasts of the house in peril ah! (In fact, the students you are an animal!)

Wutai Fu brought cameras, according to the Zhang family photo together. According to Good, I taking a closer look, feel yourself in the picture was very unexpected. said, and dug out the family photo album with pictures of the last page, I have seen the father of the world looks. Dad brought pictures of the pro look, not to mention, really about the same, and he has some bald, it seems we ugly very international!

dance patted my shoulder to comfort me: I'm actually in the home is as important as with the late father.

position ah! Dead animals, I am white at him. Wu closer look I look like my mother, and finally concluded: Students at the New Year to Tianjin, and that time to help Xiaorong hump nose. I said it was the mother where mysterious of it, the original is it. But after all a happy event!

No comments:

Post a Comment