Sunday, May 22, 2011

Angel

legend: ; always thought he was a rational person high , until today I discovered that the original themselves Do not understand themselves, let alone others? I can ask others how to do it?
see Guo 's novel will be used to follow the inside or happy or sad story ; also because watching a romantic drama and sleepless nights ; always thought that time he was a very naive silly girl, even I do not know the original , it is because I have a sensitive side. Has been very annoying crying girl's home , and now they find that they , too, finally understood : Were scattered , feeling light , leaving only memories of it? ! ~ ! ~

reason why so much nonsense written before , because today I cried , And it 's rare in the uproar pull cry , do not worry about not because of anything else, because I have always wanted to see saw a TV ( no place to place our youth ), may be living in the same era, Although they did not have the years that passion , life and death of the parting , but the leaves are blowing in this made ​​me think of many, many seasons , that I ~ ? ! ~
heart, feeling infinite , so I lay in bed unable to breathe, there was not even the power forward ? It turned out that a person's life, some people can accompany you for life, while others can only stay with you a ride !
really life after death?
If there is afterlife , I would like to become a bird ; into a snow melt in the palm of your hand ? ! ! ! ~ ! ~ ! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment