Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Heart War

plateau , said the weather as they please , a blink of an eye to the troubled .
tonight, and it began to intermittent light rain .
With the roar of construction sites to upload , so it is particularly upset the entire night sky .
silence the past few days and escape the body and mind even more tired. Dragged back to the pace of the so-called home , in addition to meet the same heap of beer bottles with the hills and moldy smell in the air , everything is still as before. I do not know when is the end of the day , looking back to the original choice of their own desperate , and now regret it is asked for .
Therefore , past memories, is not all joy.
Perhaps there buried pain and regret.


sometimes feel that they are helpless , and this does not help and no one can be of busy, can not change the face of reality , I can only learn to bear .
sometimes feel , language and behavior are superfluous.
naive to think that he can move , can move others .
However, I was wrong.
not only touched , bringing his own emptiness is endless and lonely .
the original , I'm just a ordinary girl only.
not moved heaven and earth possible.


really want to frankly wept sometimes , even if not responsible , I can jump from the fifth floor caught , disappeared. However, no alcohol, the vertical expression to , the tears will not matter how wet eyes ; less likely to allow the body to ashes. Because in my world, not only in body, there the soul ; still need me take more responsibility . At least , in my responsibility to live every day, I will not easily die.
Like I said , has been trying to find a quiet place and his own burial.
this argument , just imagine.

I was a helpless woman is a strong and confident woman.
I believe I lost everything, things will come back.



fireworks cleared if you understand a woman .
I hope you understand me , pity me.
but I just need your warm hands ;
this moment, hold me tight . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment