Thursday, October 21, 2010

All changes are because the fire

 Not only on fire, the suspects also hit the train died, an accident, a life, has already given us a good Nanjing travel plans ruined. Everything was ready, and I have to lie Yang Shan and Fenger took leave of absence, saying that the unit organization's activities, not allowed to bring family members. His wife is even more inconvenient for the two, although they do not want my heart, lips, or agreed. Fenger is how all, the words ring true name is not correct anyway, competition is also no good, as long as children keep a good word on the line. Yang Shan would not be easy to deal with, one another grew up with soul mate, who is hiding what becomes sheer terror. Second, she is too fine, and almost a stick up my ass, he knows what I want to pull feces, my eyes and look a little change in her guess on. Finally be able to call on the next holiday, or once I have something half-way home, used to knock on the door, no one can open, thinking that no one at home that he personally opened the door with the key directly to get something. Just go out again, Yang Shan and their male colleagues, a unit came out from the bedroom. Yang Shan to the very calm and unconcerned, that man see me, eyes a bit scattered, talking incoherently:

> I said coldly:

Yang Shan ignoring my stubble was asked me: Shanshan finally throwing in the towel to the unit asked me to take the initiative, The Bronze Teeth really nothing to explain them, I reluctantly go home, back to his pledge: First, men are not allowed to take home. Second, the units are not allowed to do things to get home. Third, the working hours are not allowed to take people home for no reason, but the work on time to go home. I am not allowed to be considered to be three to hold the Yang Shan. Because the handle in my hands, Yang Shan is not hard to speak, and every time I looked carefully to see. I say with my wife, my girlfriend Mary on the activities of eye, and say we should follow. No way, I have no other choice. In fact, I and Mary really nothing, one co-workers, long and beautiful young people, voice and dance are dancing beautifully drawn I have received to help her, someone joked that Mary is my Pong home. Each employee holiday dinner, I used to toast, a lot of people are booing: my arm around the man to stir. Had no choice but to make a drink, and this program, Shan Yang, got married and I have not played. One to two to go, Mary seems to say we also recognized, and I am particularly close. I am the tongue but not hands, because it is a joke. Mary told to go to Nanjing, like a baby that had never been out in Beijing, asked me to take her. I deliberately teased her:



sets. you? jumping run away. But this fire and life came out, I'm busy bruised and battered, with great difficulty the Trustee had bought the tickets for May dropped out. After Mary heard, went to my office crying red eyes, just do not go. Travel the Zhuzong over running the business, see this, take the opportunity to give me sets. in two operations, flew to Yunnan, his wife and Fenger thought I was going to do in Nanjing.

to the airport the day, Mary had long been waiting for me to the agreed place, almost 5 minutes a call, always ask me where I knew she was excited. After we met, sat in the car, Mary's excitement kept on not the past, the fragrance of the mouth directed at my face a Jinmeng spray.

What are saying, I could not even get the chance to speak at all. Takeoff, the plane required off the phone, and outside we seemed to be out of touch, his hand suddenly grasped my hand tightly clutched, like holding a straw, for fear I ran the same.

plane left Beijing in the high-altitude flying in the clouds on the smooth. She insisted to the window to see clouds, I Haoshuodaishuo, and sent to the people knelt down before her change to a window seat. He sat there, like a child, one would look out the window, now go back and talk to me, it is so, two hours and forty minutes later, when we re-open the phone, we have been more than three thousand kilometers away from Beijing strange Kunming. In addition to the street where similar buildings, and the language has been greatly different, especially the local men to speak, how to listen to it like a duck call. Here trees, lush plants, flowers blooming all over, the only difference is that we should not think that the Spring City low temperatures, perhaps we can put the sun in the clouds to see shame, and the plane not see the sun, cloudy weather with light rain little can be intermittent, the weather is very cold cream, cold in winter than in Beijing, this is not the cold air, but air-conditioned with a Unit drilled into the bone, make you feel so cold. I wanted to fight the tour group, there are always single women or men, they can blame, they gathered one of our group are cooperatives, no gifts that, only I and Mary, and both are of a place. Asked the tour guide did not even ask, give arranged in a room, and I just took the keys and guides to negotiate, Mary pull me:

23 years old, not only did not get married, even the boyfriend did not, now that said so, pull my mouth why family thing with it. Fortunately, tight itinerary, the hotel is to sleep, to sleep it wants to play tired. Who knows Mary is really tired and came back dressed in a bath towel drilling Pi Woer sleep. I watched TV while also on the own bed. I have just one light on, and heard Mary began sleeping in the bed came the laughter. I asked her how, she said:

So, I went to Mary's bed. And Mary is sufficient reason and my hand just one side and her breasts big, listen to her tone, it seems that it is preordained. On to this plateau region, the moment I seem to lack the brain of oxygen, a blank, only the front, only Mary, not to mention in this unfamiliar place, just me and Mary became a family, I was helping Mary warm body at the same time, Mary also helped me, and Yang Shan and Fenger, seems to have been in the clouds below, during this time was I forgot, another layer in the backup.

high altitude is probably so, people got amnesia, not only do not remember the former things, the immediate thing that can be easily forgotten. The day, I do not know what my eyes see, the foot went where, but mechanically those not familiar with the camera click, stone and landscape, and is thinking of Mary, was leaving for his arm to walk, just like lovers and couples the same. Curiously enough, in light of the low clouds that day where everything is natural, as if a cloud and another cloud together, does not make sense, but sometimes thunder and lightning in the rain, and sometimes overtake each other in chasing each other. Mary I, too, is out of tourism, in addition to a guided tour to go, or in accordance with the provisions of schedule guide action, there is no other choice, nothing to remember, there is no impression that the car, to the tourist shops , took the scenic spots, ticket, and we remember with the most clear is the hold to sleep at night. Everything else is not important, as if we are not to travel, but to honeymoon, and even Mary thought so, too, from my heart think so.

night sleep is just something during the day or to swim, swim in the good or bad trip worth mentioning, not arrangement, only in the mood. To eight hundred in Dianchi Lake in Kunming, the city hidden in the edge of the sun, or a flat stone forest suddenly grow, so that our honeymoon adding innumerable fun. We live together with the romantic hotel, just the same as arranged. Although I have Yang Shan and Fenger two women, two children, can be, and Mary together, or different. Said his wife as concubine, concubine as prostitution, prostitution as stolen, this sneaky feeling that seems to make most men feel the mood. Only for sightseeing, scenery became a supporting role, opposite me and Mary became the protagonist of this story. The story has begun, the final outcome is not important, even if important, you can not control. Many is the way things always change in some of chance events, by some unexpected events Hengdao.

I am this person have a temper, no matter what, we must make what they were, out of a range of children to play. And my lucky number three, as with Mary, even the women are total to three, everything is so casual, not help you do not believe. I have just this year is another year of nodes, I really do not know what will change, perhaps, and Mary combined, is the reincarnation of this year. I did martial arts like these, just want to play something special, and remember one of my writer friend wrote her country's Lugu Lake, where the Mosuo people do not marry men and women are not married take the marriage customs, is unique to the proposal and Mary with the killing in the past. I asked tour guide, said that from can also go to Lijiang, Yunnan, Lijiang ancient city known as the plateau and Suzhou, a lot of flavor, so we left the tour alone and that a good time to return the car to Lijiang moving. On the plateau road, driving cars like a cloud,Bailey UGG boots, always in the air through, clouds at your feet, or gathered near the col, a great feeling of a Dwelling Place. And the clouds, as if the hand can touch all the clouds like sheep as the grasslands, as if someone stocking. After dark, the car and the moon, the stars with the game. We wake up, has come to Lijiang, you can still dark, people look at car, felt a cold wind blows, let me make a chill shock Lingling, small Lisuo of quickly ran back to the car, whining cold, I hugged her waiting for dawn.

things in front of people is often the temptation to be obscured by the immediate interests, I also like ordinary mortals, is no exception. At daybreak,UGG boots cheap, I have into the street accessibility, River intertwined, lush flowers, fancy dress who shuttle the Old Town of Lijiang. Standing ancient city of Square, one can see the protector of the ancient city of Lijiang - Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, there is a feeling of deja vu, like I used to dream, dream about this scenario. Others around, just still cloudy, how to look for a real body emerged, certainly to the big names in Lijiang. My dragon is a dragon, a hearing on the Yulong Snow Mountain to the spirit, I think maybe we have a common ancestry. Originally wanted to pass Lijiang, a meal and left, but now I changed my mind, we pay homage to the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Dragon this nature. We are up to 4,500 meters of the glaciers, mountains stand, standing above the clouds, shouting:

Yulong - the Yulong -

voice carries far, while clouds to gather around me, still waving triumphantly to the sky to float the snow. Listen to me because the dragon was on the Yulong Snow Mountain, peer told me that in addition to the Yulong Snow Mountain in Lijiang, there is the ancient city south and the north of the White Horse Dragon and Black Dragon Pool, which is located in Xiangshan the side of the Black Dragon Pool, Lijiang water source within the ancient city of three rivers, but also former residents of Old Town of Lijiang three spring Kap Shui exports, three springs are three highly respected old guard the Dongba Scriptures, Black Dragon Pool crystal clear, the fish inside the game itself, are not allowed fishing. Longtan is ancient white water exports, the guardian of a temple on the Lion Temple incense of a very prosperous. Longtan for this black and white to me and Mary in Lijiang and linger for two days, strange, Wherever he went, I seemed very familiar, as if to have the same, and sometimes see the long shadow as mortal, sometimes into the cloud Jade Dragon, Black Dragon, sometimes the water, or drifting across the mountains of the dragon, to the hand, Lugu Lake's interest diluted.

back from Lugu Lake, Mary and I go closer, almost two or three days will gather again. Sometimes Mary rent a good hotel, I used to be intimate with her, we seem a little separated, and the thought of these, I do not know how to end this Love. It finally came out of hand, the day Mary called me anxious, saying it was not his own period, the fear is pregnant. I know there will come a day, and had begged her to send their children out to do, tell her no results. Mary bent may want this child, said that the two of us love the show over his mouth holding my neck, burst into tears. No way, they can not marry her, we still a unit, that can hide live. For a long time to do her job, still in the hospital care of the people to help her, but he checked, not only did people do, but also excited to tell me that is pregnant with twins, holding my neck and said this must be children, or themselves with their children die. Sure enough, my three-year cycle is forced out. I think from different angles, that is, can not have both fish and bear's paw, not down, you can not go out, let alone on a ridge in the three years, we must have a choice. I put my thoughts and Mary said, Mary began to think of losing his job does not matter to her, I was finally complete on the cause, she would rather a person with a child's life. She is to say that made me a firm belief, leaving current job, or even leave the city, you can leave the can go?

Riyousuosi, night had a dream, but also incidentally, I had a dream, the dream of a silver shaped like a vulva snow-capped mountains, the peak of the clouds into a white dragon, down from the sky, carrying the beginning said to me: You are the sky dragon, you should walk in the sky, the clouds where you have your Dragon, with your wealth and people, where you are the only king. And that the gray background of countless houses, looked very familiar. I listen to the clear, a bare, the sky is already bright. Lying in bed, I will certainly be to think a long time before thinking is like Lijiang. Yes, go to Lijiang, Lijiang, not to mention I also met two friends, and good people take care of. Such a decision, I decided to quietly Mary evaporation from the city, in the disappearance of the familiar crowd, and we quietly prepared and waiting. In Beijing in just the first snow of winter, we left Beijing, and our Beijing, has been a sudden snow, and no trace of us, even the footprints have been quietly buried. Moreover, the benefits of the aircraft is to allow you to quickly disappear, and disappear without a trace, leaving no trace. In order to avoid traces of air tickets, we fly to Guangzhou, and then via train to Lijiang.

me and Mary to live in the Black Dragon Pool Lijiang side, select the one back here, Black Dragon Pool and Elephant. A local told me, spring is very spiritual Xiangshan, special events will be met without water stop. That year 1976, the latest, spring break all the springs are dried up, the whole dam house is off the water, deep wells or playing only solve the problem. Second, you can see every day the Yulong Snow Mountain, Jade Dragon guarding the ever-changing, daily look at the top of the earliest and latest snow-capped mountains of the sun, as if the world is always full of happiness. More importantly,cheap UGG boots, we have trees in front of Magnolia trees, flowering started in mid-January, after the Spring Festival in full bloom one after another, plus a roadside spring bloom, so I do not think the weather like spring, but the person's state of mind year-round spring. Mary every day and I live in this beautiful, drinking spring water Black Dragon Pool and enjoy the beauty of the Dragon, leisure tends to write a few verses, made in the press pastime. Perhaps the dragon to hit the dragon. Black Dragon Pool, I met a painted dragon on friends, the conversation was that he also is a dragon, I have an older, painted dragon painted twenty-five years have also created a kind of painting did not bone through the cage Long techniques. We are a very speculative to talk about, he also intended to be used for the two months I drew a pair of ninety Kowloon map. Point of water by the grace of person, when the springs Xiangbao, not to mention I was born with a planning material, and even Masters also admire those who planned the five body cast, not to mention the dragon culture. I spent a number of network resources in Beijing to Lijiang, in the name of the dragon to send picture transmission in Yunnan, Shanghai, Beijing, Russia, and France as he has done exhibitions. Therefore he became famous dragon paintings, was included in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the leaders of the overseas country gift, back to Lijiang Administrative Region of the main wall painted a huge map, Kowloon. Argument with a friend, I was the head of the dragon in Kowloon, I also look into Lijiang Reds.

there may be a successful big chance, but with a considerable reputation and influence, I again Lijiang, a folk music group to the foreign national, organized a series of domestic tour, the mountain The Civic Orchestra of temporary fame, but also arranged a meeting with state leaders, the leadership in each meeting in Lijiang, and I have the list of half a day, ask a half-day content of the speech. Lijiang thing as I had done, there's something Beijing is my arrangement. This time I was in Lijiang government's Beijing office, something came to me, the important activities of the Government are also looking for me to accompany dinner. At their request, in order to enhance the visibility of Lijiang, Lijiang, I declare success through the relationship to help the world cultural heritage. To build the cultural connotation of Lijiang, Lijiang government has to help me a package of non-arm people with disabilities calligraphy for his calligraphy, he organized the exhibition at home and abroad, he also recommended the operation as China's top ten outstanding young people. Lijiang for the Beijing Olympic Games as the Olympic torch to pass to, so little attention at home and abroad in Lijiang city look into. These people, who I just want to eat it as their job, the other is free to play, drink. But I see no reason the Yulong Snow Mountain is Luancai stealing the gold, the temporary gas, however, wrote a report. Also according to the resources and location of Lijiang characteristics, demonstrates the military-strategic position of Lijiang was sent out, no other meaning, that is something for it to play, after all, is the home country, even if I can not control, can not stand idly by. Mary said I was nothing good.

things to me is life, nothing in it really makes me depressed. I have a principle of doing things is just to do, to do a clear conscience, asking nothing in return. But this is only to do things, and I am more interested in, or Yangtze River First Bay. I am a liberal arts school on the integration of regional geography and history very interested in school to transfer to the Yellow River turns south east of Xi'an node been known, that the water in Xi'an is located in voicing Jingwei land, is thirteen dynasty's capital, but also the Western Zhou, Qin, Han, Sui and Tang dynasties such as the capital of China's prime location. Even if the uprising of the peasants in the region volunteers to the late Qin, Huang Chao Uprising, Yijun Li Zicheng ultimately successful, but failed to control the power. Even if the modern is also the business more than ten years in the south, the Long March was ushered to turn this region, thereby keeping a low profile realized with the replacement of those in power, and ultimately to power. In the Buddhist sutras, the Political move on, take the Buddhist world governance. To maintain long-term stability, respect for farming and seeking common ground to dominate the world, educate people with artistic spirit. The Lijiang is also a reversal in the north east of the Jinsha River Nanliu, the area has a similar black and white dihydrate, are in possession of a strong ethnic white, in order to survive as the first. Chieftain Road after the Confucian culture here as the edge of Confucius can reach the farthest place, but also borders the edge of the Kingdom of Shambhala. Kublai Khan is originally from crossing the river, conquered southern barbarian, surrounded by the Southern Song to complete, then the full amount of the world. Even if the Red Army is on the Jiangbei ever after. Here on the survival of the Yulong gold, silver and treasure spent in Malaysia had enough food and clothing. Perhaps this is another of Xi'an, Xi'an, the South, but it indicates what I came here why.

in a different season, I've been to the big turning of the times, especially like the town of Shek Kwu cultural atmosphere, beautiful scenery, rich resources and great beauty of the small south. The river valley to see flat, open valley, terraced layers, spring, pink peach, Shakes the Barley turned Pitt, rape pan gold. Every fall, fragrant rice, fruits garden, tile homes exist side by side with the villages. Liulin, such as with lush riverside, tree straight and dense canopy may cover, tree beach, made it very cool, the fishing boat to and from Green River above the net to throw at, Kim splash, Chi Mei view. Standing on the hillside overlooking the monastery is surrounded, but see the setting sun at its brightest, the river Jin Guangyao eyes, very colorful, bright golden yellow mapping have four mountains, and even I myself being enveloped in golden light. Suddenly a group of children came to see, who is also dressed in golden light, toward the direction of the sun, walked neatly singing: Shiren on the Shek Kwu, gold and silver should never veranda, who can guess broken, buy Lijiang Prefecture . Children smelled it, hanging in a piece such as the clouds on the Pegasus. That one white for a cloud, he is a Long Yun, overwhelming coming towards me. To my front, I suddenly saw the ancestor of Kublai Khan,UGG bailey button, came to me, said: cloud, with Kublai Khan flew to the Sky, flying high.

the third year I went to Lijiang, Lijiang has become the propaganda minister. I went to Lijiang in the second year, became the mayor of Lijiang. I went to Lijiang in the third year, became vice governor of Yunnan Province. I went to Lijiang in the fourth year, was transferred to the State Development and Reform Commission vice-ministerial level on the deputy director. When I returned to Beijing, already have two children and two women. Yang Shan asked me all these years to the mountains to do? I said I was in your sky, the clouds are my stocking, lest you think I am, I arrived on a whip to cloud your head, so you can see me rise, Yang Shan laughed. I told Fenger, your children and rain dew of heaven, my tears, you see snow, I fly to you, Fenger also laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment