Sunday, January 16, 2011

For the sisters ... ...

 Tears, and do not know how long the first time after the tears; is wronged, against, or helpless? I do not know hh
to complain sister, she really hated; has recently been with her Taikang, each playing calls were to end up unhappy, and the big fat may hh
afternoon, three fat, as well as love with in chat, talking about the three fat sister; I think that BoA like my sister, maybe they are cover the eyes of love, perhaps for their own ~ what people are willing to do; we strive to think of a way out, trying to help the sister get let go; like me, sister Lily, Nannan sister, we have been out to the Boa idea, think of ways to the same; but they will not adopt, we are sad, they will be helpless. do not know where that these priorities? hope that they can hear our blessing to get what you want, happy live!
sometimes feel like I am, and three fat, inexplicable think go together, there is not a ~ ~ and some idea of their own stubborn want some things to think this community is very terrible; the same We all have a good sister, and we will be happy together, and then will result and heartache. three long time no fat, said today that she communicated with her sister, and I know her heart, I really know, and I did a long time and a sister, said the truth; there are a lot of things hh
thing I do not understand today's state, broke a; fact, today I did not get upset, three fat to touch me, not the time of the phone with my sister I really can not stand ~ but I did not let anyone see my tears, I am very pleased! they will not think I cry you, left ~ ~ ~
want them to say sorry to complain three hh To the little ugly fat

PS: good luck to the three fat sister, and my BoA, and three fat, huh
PS: baseball cap very, very low, helpless in the street walked all the want to go ~, and occasionally a little off the release of tears is also very good ~

No comments:

Post a Comment