Monday, April 11, 2011

Always some words to sound very much to the force

 I was studying super-BH, bicker with people who are often able to direct a word choke. Time shopping, the BAR is a big bother us students love take to ignore. Finally had a falling out, actually said that poor students do not have the trial installed, it is estimated the exposure to the big nothing, and so on as a charity. Young immediately before the student: Well too bright points can be nothing but a sell out ~~~~In an Italian brand of clothing to stopped, hand rubbed it between his girlfriend beige windbreaker, just ready to propose to try the salesperson contempt, said: Sorry to drag my colleague's hand to leave, this time the salesperson vicious irony: Do not come here to sell!! he said to her:
angry faces almost cramp.
4, met a mobile phone after-sale cattle have not yet, look in the eyes really is not an ordinary man could learn from, and call her Miss pay any attention to you. Even at the time, said with a smile: Miss silly, * who deserve ah.
5, to hear the tough approach is: two girls dressed in ordinary shopping - cosmetics counters, the staff were not willing to look, especially cross-talk tone, just like in local dialects like a dog Well, one of a girl with the clerk says: and face, said: Reluctantly, muttering: Pie Piezui salesman said: 7, there are times my mother went to LV store, I see a bag waiter asked how much the man not look I mentioned casually that more than 5,000, the only shop I said you do this substandard , too cheap! The dog immediately face the day.
8, I have a friend's dad to eat, points of pine nuts corn, vegetables come out to see the corn floated a few pine nuts, my friend's dad called the waiter said: What is food? The suddenly speechless
9, I was studying to buy clothes, wear a salesman to see him ah di bother to say here is very new, next to a discount, my classmates said something on the spot : You set a price I could not even buy you a piece!
10, students met his father in a shop salesman in a very fitted, usually low-key calm his father, the rage, and said: What do you know how much I month, I earn you a one month of money. Attendants face green ...
11, I lost a friend to see her future mother of gold jewelry, did not buy, take the time waiter was despised, and say no money to buy gold jewelry is also the kind of thing, my friend to a: did you have money, you sell gold during the day and night, selling silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment