Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scenic road

In and you first, that the exchange of a few hours after I

feeling you have a feeling my life (or life, it is called) will have an impact on
; tell the truth I had worried that fear of

But I'm sinking, young, curious mind
eventually let me open my heart to you - to accept you - until now - like

you on the start, I think there is no result

scars will bring to each other but I still cheat myself
; and you are contacted in the course of

; I found myself stuck to the
not from the dial until

I had regrets, and you should not regret
contacts
; I have been excited
excited to have you this friend
I have been overwhelmed
I wonder if you really think
heart Now, I have some sad
for my slow, for your sincere and sad
geometry may also give you once had the same sour

if I know you and my heart is the same idea
Now, I will tell you the courage to
I did not say the words but I know now
may have no chance

; anyway

in my heart or save the
a debt of gratitude I thank you for this experience and feelings
; I have a growth stage to maturity approached you to help me in this way was a bit
Although heartache
but it is definitely the most profound and most have memories of a journey
perhaps can not forget in my life journey it!

No comments:

Post a Comment