Monday, April 25, 2011

Night

the dead of night
always feel a little lonely some help
night I always feel insecure
as if afraid of what is always in the dark
always felt he was just a man

in the night
isolated heart can not be with anyone close to

I liked and laughed
Perhaps in the eyes of others some crazy
can not control
but I like it
need a release

like night-blooming cereus
Chanafanghua


recently there are some things I always feel my heart can not determine it is not like this feeling inside that some confusion is always cranky
suddenly very keen to make a stable life can settle down inside the feeling
it has no sense of security are always looking for looking for a way to protect their power
But in the end they know what to do more and understand more and more anxious How old is your


want to live a comfortable feeling really tired and do not want to let your heart far away from home

give me a place

settled

No comments:

Post a Comment