Monday, November 29, 2010

Dawn and dusk 0207

 Older brother and came to me to play. I do not know they are not like my brother a few days ago I told my father: Dad,UGG boots, my brother is the bad guy, hit me every day. However, my brother came to see me play, I was very pleased After all, one more person to play with, oh well.
Feng Wan after a while, I want to play games with me brother. I told my brother, we need to do the action the other party said.
my brother said: brother, dark
brother did not know how, said the dark, in fact, I omitted the word,UGG boots clearance, to bed. I want my brother lying on the couch to do like sleep.
off a bit, I told my brother it is day. the brother react, and do like to get up.
play,Discount UGG boots, I made a dark sleep, get up look like, my brother said I was wrong, you have to give I corrected, I am busy to the brother said, you can get dark. do not agree with how his brother, took my mother to look for theory.
brother Pacific plate,UGG bailey button, Who can not get it dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment