Thursday, November 4, 2010

A husband's love letters to his wife.'m Really impressed! Between the lines, true feelings

 There is no reason to see you, to feel that you will become his wife, must rely on a kind of sixth sense, without reason. Not willing to seize hold of your hand you would be willing, should you promised be my wife, you actually agreed to, hand to never let go. no commitment, which in the bridge Looking back, to know why your life is stuck, then you already are seven or eight months pregnant, but also In the crowded bus to work. love the season, have not made a restaurant, always waiting for you to buy good food every day, I Le Diandian to fight spoon, very happy to see you eat, and he is equally happy. not shopped in Park, a day after a meal is always a walk along the river, with the sword dance, watching the sunset,UGG bailey button, and then read together, and all weather to send you back to the dorm, I still remember it was raining, of us an umbrella full walk for half an hour to take you back. have your day, then hard, work together to come,cheap UGG boots, and not that much difficult. I'm always looking for the pellets, Trojan horses, and you always keep the silence to pay our small home, the first to start a company after the resignation of the sea, always too busy. difficult days, because of you, we can work together over my small home, leather can post a floor late into the night My trophy but also sugar. overpass, holding your hand, happiness is always written in your face. Every day you have to pick me up take me, every time I see you always so happy. each party , always without your phone, but regardless of any later, you must be at home waiting for me. every play, always busy with their own ground, how many missed the flowers come back each time, you always said, as long as they are happy, I myself happy. every play, there you are, you always take care of very thoughtful people, the only one exception, the last to go to Hangzhou, I said we'd take good care of you, remember that we in the West side, you lay on my lap and gently fell asleep, was so serene. romantic, you can always spot each time the full moon poetry add to the fun, and I have to wait for the next day to concocting an echo it. even is playing a game, I Daguai, you add blood to the edge of the blue for me, always so happy together. on their own, very simple, but her husband, children, parents are always two sides has never been very generous. is not without little differences and quarrels, I remember one time, you're angry, clean clothes to escape, but still not a decent clothes,Bailey UGG boots, I how willing you escape? year after year,UGG boots cheap, the flowers Yunjuanyunshu, and thus together through more than a decade, gone through a burning passion, when the passion is no longer burning time, because of you, always so happy and peaceful manner. Because we have integrated into their lives together as a whole, but in the end, or soon to say, my wife, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment