Thursday, November 11, 2010

Makes the perfect man - talk about jumping from the National People's Congress Ph.D.

 Christmas will be temporary, the new unit will have a big year-end celebration, we, the propaganda department of the people naturally did not spare the time, I am drafting a string of party lines, for this work, I have to talk to people who administration with the trial program, to the evening banquet, I want to telephone a number of invited people, wow, really a bit busy choking, but also very fresh. say a little busy, busy is not the point of trouble, although sort of complex, but none brainer, simple procedures, Moreover, the efficiency of my work has always been good, (sorry, Every pleasure, puff, and)  , did not take long for the basic fixed up, not the purpose of that matter, of course, is to find time to write notes of the.
was going to write a year-end inventory and the like, this is my old colleagues readily handed me a yesterday's headline life.
under the headline, written in bold so that a summary: r Now his students to realize that Yu Hong and his teaching of Foucault, are both perfectionist, he carved into a unique person. I quite feeling that their students do not understand why he committed suicide colleagues, but I see very clearly that and even the pursuit of out, they never clean, always listen to teachers and parents, then never do deviant things, will never allow himself to commit even a little wrong, always seeking the best feeling, they believe that only in this way, parents will not temper, will be praised, but only to get that recognition, they can find the confidence, to find self-worth. so trained children, frustration and was low, super self-esteem, and even perverted.
we often to see such a person around, in fact, all aspects of Laijiang really good, but they never self-confidence, dare to express their views can be Quehen inner struggle, because the requirements of their perfect, natural requirements of others are the same, so the surface only one, that is, anxiety and confusion every day to achieve the ultimate, that is, collapse.
one day, elder came back a little bit depressed, old, and she can only play one or two other girls game, get humiliated, The ratio of students to the immune shuttlecock kicking! ! ballet, all up. So, now I feel her daughter's self-consciousness and Perfectionism expansion has begun to sprout.
So, I started to talk to her day, tell her that such a truth: in this world, there is no perfect man, there is no perfect thing, there is no perfect life. And you always around people who are better than you, to each of us will always have a place better than you, you from the heart to accept it and happy for them , because the good of others and can not be denied your best, someone else's success can not cover up your achievements, the world is compatible, but not the only, exclusive. and you, want to do everything all the time, the best hh
mm is not possible these views, of course, is not my invention, I realize from life, is the Buddha told me. Buddha says of the is what we often say drifting slowly. Osho solution these days I see, very inspiring, he said, an artist, if you do not forget the creative skills, they will not reach the heights of art, only completely forgotten, forget that everything skills in order to achieve the highest realm. mm, said the real place, in fact, world law, they pull away, and then come back mm
say , or do things half-heartedly, the most intolerable people lie, of course, can not tolerate their own way, and, often for many days after things, constantly thinking, anxiety, and fear do not perfect. So I have actually been living tired, it is estimated the people around me was not easy. But this thing many years ago, and learned Buddhism, I began to learn to release, began deregulation, to the ease and relaxation but also to others. Curiously, After doing so many things are becoming more tame. I remember hear it to a Master said, Whether life or mentality or physically, then you are not really Buddhist. ; Buddha, to benefit a lot of feeling, on my life changed my mind too.
article says a bit chaotic, forgive me sleep a little late last night, and now head a bit dizzy and fatigued, and therefore incoherent . In fact, I would say is that a person really be , what is it? will go her own way to go, my husband (wife) to do things dawdle, what is it? own for a long time without a promotion, what is it? he really not good enough, what does the sun per hh days will also rises, the moon wanes always, always seasonal cycle of change, and we, as always the day to go on day by day.
Well, let's all come naturally, spontaneously go, I tell us that everything must return to earth, it is fundamental, that is the Back to the
recommend reading my previous Notes:
my elder art dream

No comments:

Post a Comment